We are pleased to advise that the Club is now open. We request that you adopt the following.
Please stay at home if:
- you have any symptoms of a cold or flu, cough, fever or sore throat, or are in a high risk health category
- within the past 14 days, you have been in contact with someone with COVID-19, overseas visitors or returned from overseas
When attending and playing tennis at the Club:
- Sign in and provide your contact details - we encourage you to also download the COVIDSafe app to assist with contact tracing should an incident occur.
- Social distancing: keep more than 1.5 m apart from other people on and off the court and no shaking hands.
- Practise enhanced hygiene, particularly hand washing and use of hand sanitisers provided, when arriving at the Club and after play on the courts.
- Avoid touching surfaces, especially on the court and in the Club House and then touching your face.
We will continue to assess the Club's operations and we will keep you informed of any further changes, should they be required as the situation evolves. Changes to the above will be notified to Members.
These are highly unusual times. As COVID-19 impacts people’s lives everywhere, we do hope you understand that the Committee’s actions are driven by concern for the health and wellbeing of everyone associated with the Club.
We appreciate your patience and understanding.
Killara Lawn Tennis Club offers one of the finest tennis club facilities on Sydney's north shore. Our historic clubhouse with licensed bar/cafe and viewing balcony overlooks six quality, well drained synthetic grass courts.
We offer a strong social tennis program and active social calendar as well as the opportunity to compete for the club in the Sydney Badge and Northern Suburbs Tennis Association (NSTA) competitions.
Junior Tennis Program
Killara Lawn tennis Club provides a variety of junior programs conducted by Inspire Tennis, including Tennis Australia's ANZ Tennis Hot Shots coaching program, performance squads, competitions and holiday programs and more. We also host children's birthday parties.
Adult Tennis Program
Killara Lawn Tennis Club offers adult programs including private and group coaching, social tennis and competitions for players of all standards. Coaching clinics are conducted by Inspire Tennis, including ladies clinics which are held weekday mornings from 9:30 a.m.
The club provides a range of opportunities for members to play social tennis and enters teams in both the Sydney Badge and Northern Suburbs Tennis Association (NSTA) competitions. Members also enjoy social events held throughout the year.